Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: New folders, post appropriately, yadda yadda
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tangents and Misc have kind of blended into each other lately, so I've relabelled and moved some folders around to hopefully make the separations more obvious. MISC is for things about us, the comics, the site, fanart, all that kind of junk directly related to the comic in some way, shape or form. TANGENTS is for stuff that doesn't fit in any of the not-about-the-comic folders.

There's a new folder for gaming threads, and Media has been changed to be all non-gaming media. Those may eventually get messed around with again, but it seems appropriate for a forum based on a gaming comic to have a gaming folder, for some funny reason.

For ease of use and to make sure the forum works with minimal admin work from me, please keep an eye on the folder descriptions and post threads in the appropriate places. Remember that the only real ban-worthy offence on this forum, other than being a spambot, is to make me do extra work.

Get it? Got it? Good. :kiss:

Profile WWW  

[ 1 post ]