[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - Why You Annoy Me

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why You Annoy Me
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm 
Patron of the Arts
Patron of the Arts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:32 pm 
Costello
Costello

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm 
Dragon
Dragon

OK, I'm totally late to the party, here, and I have pretty much kept myself to the Who areas of the forum (only occasionally venturing into YAFGC threads), but I have to say that I've always enjoyed Rancourt's posts when I've come across them... Maybe it's because I come from a long line of academics, and feel at home with the ... shall we say, "didactic" tone? :) You make me feel at home, I guess... :oops:

So, umm... I guess I'm a bit off-topic. Errrr... Let's see... I hate that mrfranklin chic, cuz she can't stay on-topic in a thread! ~flame!~

boobies!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm 
Costello
Costello

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am 
Dragon
Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 pm 
Enforcer
Enforcer

Us, the masters of flaming and trolling who recently turned this thread into the Kumbaya one...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 pm 
Dragon
Dragon

Well, yes... I've been happily consuming marshmallows and other goodies around the campfire over there. ...wait. Am I sitting at the wrong bonfire? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

We all are. So unless we say something evil. we should leave here and listen to Draconi's story at Kumbaya.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm 
Patron of the Arts
Patron of the Arts

I suppose this is even more off-theme for the thread, but as it (A) relates to things said on this thread, and (B) is of potential interest to others who come here on the matter of what we hate about others, I suppose I should share it here.

First, I'm kind of blown away by the kind words, and grateful folks find my posts valuable. I do realize that I'm rambly and ponderous, and I'm grateful some of you find me worth the effort anyway.

For those who don't, however -- and those who would rather not see another's posts -- the 'foes' list in our profiles here is quite handy. List someone as a foe, and the forum automatically collapses their replies to threads, to be read only if one so chooses. This might be an easy way to skip over a fellow forum-member's comments quickly, should someone wish to do so, but still be aware they're there, and view them only through deliberate effort.

I certainly wouldn't wish to be anyone's "foe" here in any sense, but if it helps make the forum experience more enjoyable, by all means, take advantage of the opportunity to preemptively shut me up!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:23 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

Nah, we have trained ninjas for that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 am 
Orc
Orc

I hate the Beholder King for insisting that Football is Soccer! I hope one of your daughter's dinosaurs eats you while you're building the table!

Not really, I would miss the Doctor Who comics. Can't wait for the new one with Five and Peri and Peri's boobs! :hehe:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am 
Orc
Orc

Sorry, Rich. I was joking, and not insisting you speak English the way I do. It was a light-hearted comment and I'm sorry if I have upset you in any way. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 am 
Costello
Costello

Agoddamnmen

Preach it, Brother Morris!

RRRRRRGGGGG!!! :angry: :grrr: :shout: :angry: :shout: :grrr: :angry:

I've become so sick of people giving me a hard time about the way I talk that it keeps me warm at night. (Which, incidentally, cuts down on heating bills in the winter, but pretty much sucks in the summer months.) I don't quite get to the point of incandescence anymore, but I've come close on a couple of occasions.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

[ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next