[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - Pregnancy, Babies and Other Gory Issues

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pregnancy, Babies and Other Gory Issues
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 am 
Minotaur
Minotaur

He's so sweet, congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 am 
Merchant Prince
Merchant Prince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 am 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Aw, thanks, guys *blush* I thought I was only sharing with the gals- ya'll are too sweet :)

Now, Gween- what's going on with you? Any updates since the end of this month is basically here and I know you must be getting anxious if you haven't had your little fella yet!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 pm 
Orc
Orc

Hey there, I've been 'camping' at my folks' where my laptop can't seem to connect to wireless. Congratulations Khaotic! What a beautiful little guy.

I'm still pregnant and now just about 39w. That's the time I had my firstborn, but other than a LOT of activity I don't have any clear indication of when things are going to go down. Oddly it's giving me a chance to handle some important business so I'm makin' hay while the sun shines and the cervix holds out!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:06 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Hope you get everything finished up before your babe is born :) I know it's not so easy once a newborn is in the house to get ANYTHING done (including eating 3 meals a day!).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 am 
Orc
Orc

I'm way overdue... with my update! My daughter was born September 1, 2008, at 5:30 in the morning. After a day of sporadic contractions, culminating in just 4.5 hours of active labour. Jesus christmas, that was intense, to say the least -- basically the entire labour was had with only about a minute between contractions, which were themselves globally as intense as transition was the first time... which is to say they about broke my will to live. Double the pain, half the time.

But it's done, and I had no injuries, and baby is happy and cute. Breastfeeding has been a trial (ow my nips!), but as long as I have my shield I'm happy as a clam.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 am 
Creator
Creator

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congrats! Welcome to the world little Gweenling! There's a proud pappa. I know how that feels. :D Beautiful baby, Gween.

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Congratulations, Gween! :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:57 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Oooh, what a cutie!!!! Congrats, hon- you did a great job and she's gorgeous!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Yeesh, halfway through gestation and no one's posted to tell our Mistress how we appreciate her keeping this place going when she has more important things on her mind?

Congrats, Rich and Hilary. Hope this one is every bit as cute as the first. More couldn't be hoped for.

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:59 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

Awwww, a new one! Congratulations :D !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 am 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Woo hoo! That's great news. Congratulations to you all, and likewise best wishes for an easy and happy gestation. :)

And also, take care, Hilary, rest up, and get well soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 pm 
Dragon
Dragon

Aw, congrats, guys! :D I quit after the one pregnancy (of course, we got two babies out of the deal), so I'm always impressed with those who give it another go. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the pregnancy goes well, and that labor and delivery is less stressful to all!

When are you due? 20 wks now makes it... end of July? (And is it twins after all? ;))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Jeeze, give us heart palpitations, why don't you. Three times the children would be nine times the needed childcare (and about 1/27th the sleep). We LIKE this strip.

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next