[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - #3252 The Things I Do...

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: #3252 The Things I Do...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:49 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Well, he had to grow up sometime. ^_^

*shakes head* To think she didn't see that coming.
Not too bright, were you, Snierr...?

Okay, zap Meegs next! :D I want to see her get vaporized!
... so very, very badly. =_=

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:05 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Nah. Feed her to the kobolds, especially the little vermin who keep posting spam. No Meegs, poisoned kobolds, win-win situation.

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

And again BK shows words are overrated.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:24 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

I was afraid Gren would have been turned.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Nah, even monarchical beholders find some things to be too evil.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:25 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

I don't know, once upon a time we thought Arachne was untouchable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 am 
Demigod
Demigod

I didn't. I noticed she often got smacked down, just not physically. Remember when Eric came for Clover?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:32 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

There's a difference between losing and being killed off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:36 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

True, but you didn't say anything about killing. "Untouchable" means nothing bad happens to them, and Arachne's been on the losing end more than once.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am 
Demigod
Demigod

I figured you'd understand what I meant.

Anyway, hopefully Meegs is about to die.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:59 am 
Demigod
Demigod

*fanbase chanting* Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:17 am 
Beholder
Beholder

Did Bob and Meegs ever work together in the past? If so there's a slight chance of him polymorphing her back into a human but otherwise she's nicely trapped within that anti magic eye.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

They were both involved in the "Rescue Glon And Gren From The Pirates" arc back in the 200s, albeit in separate fleets. Otherwise no.

So no reason not to incinerate her on the spot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:56 pm 
Patron of the Arts
Patron of the Arts

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next