[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - The Ten Doctors: Audio Play Version

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Ten Doctors: Audio Play Version
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

http://www.zshare.net/download/7101355044e2b921/

I sent an email- but umm try this :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 am 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:16 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Cast a first Doctor!

Just to let you know, i havent updated the cast list of late as there were still a few people i was waiting to get back to me before i confirmed them.

I shall be updating it within the next few days as i've started setting deadlines for them to send audio to me.

Still waiting on FINAL audio from some of you though.... tut tut lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

I'm the First Doctor! :sunny:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Congrats, Doc!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 am 
Dragon
Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 am 
Minotaur
Minotaur

I've sent in the Madame President recordings!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Okay folks!!

Listen up!!

The first FOUR MINUTES are uploaded to Youtube!

Granted, they are unfinished, with temp effects, no music and missing voices, but it gives you an idea of how it plays (and how good my 10th Doc is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRfys4fQCXc

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

I now feel thoroughly shamed of my work next to everyone else's

i was worried it would come out to load like that (i accidently had my dictaphone set to lecture not dictate) I'll re record ASAP,I'm terribly sorry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:13 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Either way, you've done a bang up job

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

That was pretty good!

I noticed 3 got a tiny bit of dialogue off a bit, but he got the context right <g> so I guess it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other :D

Your chosen voice for 10 is definately the best we've heard, (tho everyone and anyone's voice seems to sound a bit gruff compared with David's :mrgreen: ). But this 10 has got that push, to change ranges, pick up the speed and start rambling just like David does, so that's pretty cool 8)

Looking forward to the finished version! :cheerleader:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm 
Dragon
Dragon

:oops:

Now I really must get Ace redone... Kind of embarrassing to watch my lines go by in silence... :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

As regards 3, that audio was part of what E A Sidhe sent over, and ive just never taken it out lol

Im so glad you guys like what ive done so far, and the performances.

Its not just my project tho, its all of ours.

Thank you all

And thanks to Arraitchgee for starting us off in the first place, still a long way to go tho.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

The vocal style of 10 is fantastic, but I don't think he talks that fast all the time, not when he's being contemplative or introspective.

Has 3 been cast yet, or do you need somebody to give it a proper go?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 am 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Still need a 3

He's been quite hard to cast.

I've had some interest in 5, but only 1 audition and i want to get the others in before casting.

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next