[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - The 10 Doctors: The Video

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 10 Doctors: The Video
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Thanks alot M'reen!

Unfortunately i could not do a nice pan across that pic, so i had to just leave it the way it was... To bad Rich doesn't make Halloween greetings!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:23 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

Hi, I came across the videos on YouTube yesterday and just wanted to say what a clever supplement to the comic they are. It's interesting to see the strip presented in a different format with sounds et al. - they do not replace the comic strip itself, but compliment it in a slightly different medium.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:51 pm 
Orc
Orc

Ooo, yay, a place to comment about The Ten Doctors - Animated Screenplay!

I just wanted to say how grateful I was that you did this...I found it while poking around on youtube the other day, and if I hadn't discovered up to part 4, wanted to read the rest, and poked around online for it, I would never have found The 10 Doctors comic!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! You are responsible for my happiness and fluffy kittens and...um...things :biggrin:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

LOL, Thank you grately, your comment is well appreciated. And what would you know? I am currently uploading Doctor Who: The Ten Doctors - Animated Screenplay (Part 4) , should be ready in about 2 hours!

Last edited by Darthnexus78 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm 
Orc
Orc

*scratches nose* Well, maybe I saw the third part, then...in any case, yay for you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Looking forward to seeing this one!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:22 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Part 4 is now uploaded, expect Part 5 in the near future!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

That was pretty good!

Loved the sound effects, and your timing was great.

Only one panel that seemed to fade before I read it thru, the one with 6 patting himself on the back for fixing the tardis without a sonic screwdriver, but I was multitasking at the time <g>

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

This is awesome of you to spread The 10 Doctors love. Bringing the comic to a new site and medium gets even more people into it, and that's pretty awesome. Rich has definitely built up quite the fandom. I'm an avid LiveJournal user, and I can't help but think how many more fans he'd have if there was also a livejournal for The 10 Doctors. XD

Anywhoo, great job, keep up the good work. --thumbs up--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rich posts the banners for every Ten Doctors and YAFGC update on his personal journal, and he does have a bit of an LJ following there. The bulk of the interesting conversation happens here, mind you. :D

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Haha, good to know I'm in the right place. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Let us know if you are continuing - now that you know how long the comic is!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

If the audio version of The Ten Doctors goes ahead - have you thought about combining your works? Animated with voices for the panels?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm 
Minotaur
Minotaur

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 am 
Dragon
Dragon

M'reen is 100% right - the audio/animation mash-up would be sweeeeeet! :D Be sure to let us all know if/when you get back to the videos. (I mean, no pressure... It's just that you do good work!)

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next