[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

HA! awesome idea for a thread! Ok! here goes!

@Mrs.Bloodhand: "You're amazing. Great job getting Glon to shape up too. I hope one day I can be as kick-ass of a lady as you!"

@King Eric: "You and your adorable family are the sweetest thing ever. How's the kid, by the way?"

@Bollo: "Soooo is there a Mrs. Bollo?"

That was fun. :biggrin: Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:56 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

One that came to mind re-reading the plot-centric characters strip.

To the Late Baron Owen Greyfort:

So, any thoughts on your son developing a 'that time of the month' problem? Or is it not much of a problem, considering the family is already cursed?

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:21 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

To Princess Dewcup:
Can we be friends and make each other's hair?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

I am bringing all the cupcakes in the world :cloud9: .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:24 am 
Demigod
Demigod

To Lewstrom:

Are you happier in unlife now? I mean, you seem to have accepted the role that was set aside for you in life, being advisor to a ruler, instead of wearing a crown yourself. Is your existence better now? Less 'curses'?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:32 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:48 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

To 'Mr.' Squid:
"So, a few questions ... 1) Are you an influential individual among the illithid? A first among equals, a ranking scholar, or just Joe Everybody of the mindflayers? 2) Have there been any repercussions due to the fact that you've shown not once [the desert quest] but twice [Lewstrom's takeover] that you are perfectly willing to let bad things happen to your neighbours without so much as giving them a warning? (I imagine that if you are an influential individual among your own kind and there have been consequences, you're probably not very popular at home right now.)"

To Wolf:
"All in all, life as a male, non-royal consort drow seems pretty unpleasant to me. Have you or other males ever considered striking out for yourselves? If you didn't feel like wearing a wide brim and gloves and roughing it on the surface for the rest of your lives, surely there must be other subterranean places you could hole up where the queen and the priestesses would never bother to look for you?
Just how did you know it was Lewstrom in disguise, back when he pretended to be a representative of a rebel faction among the drow, making plans to overthrow the queen and start a new underworld order? And if it hadn't been Lewstrom, the offer had been sincere, and you'd felt that rebels would have had a solid chance of taking down the former queen ... would you have gone for the offer?"

To Arachne:
"If drow do not consider non-drow to have aesthetic appearances, why do they make their slaves go naked? õ_o Is it all psychological warfare?"

To queen Clover:
"Do you still go by the surname 'Firelight'? I'm not sure I ever caught Eric's family name, so I thought I'd ask. ^_^;"

To Bob and Gren:
"Speaking of marriage -- have the two of you ever considered formally tying the knot? And to extend this line of enquiry -- have you ever considered having children of your own? You live in a world of magic, after all, so the possibility of the two of you successfully reproducing somehow is probably not zero."

To Alzaer'bith, jester of drow:
"How is it that you originally managed to become queen? Did you inherit the position, or did you assassinate the previous incumbent? (I realize that since you are a drow, this might be more of an 'and'-type situation than an 'or'... :roll: ) "

To :
"Seeing as you're a vampire spawn, with all the abilities thereof ... Why haven't you just turned to mist to escape from Arachne's 'playroom'? õ_o"

To Lewstrom:
"So, how did you enjoy your, um, 'extended vacation' in the lower caverns? How did you keep busy down there? Was your time spent on soul-searching to determine your future, or were you building up your strength so you could return to the caverns without everyone mobbing you and rendering true death unto you? And this last thing I just have to know: How in tarnation did you manage to heal Maula? I would never have pegged you as a skilled healer."

To captain Fang: ?Siht daer ouy nac - ?Syadawon ot pu uoy era tahw - "Rhubarb"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am 
Demigod
Demigod

Can I just say that I like Fang's response the best? And I never thought I'd say that.

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

Die, infidel :evil: . Or don't die, i like you. Just... be mildly uncomfortable.
Loved this Q & A by the way, it let us catch up :D .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:17 pm 
Lich
Lich

Wow, I've never seen anything like this before on a site like this.

To Jester "Alzaerbith", reputedly the former Queen of Drow:
Word has spread of your energetic and highly convincing performances. Would you consider emigrating to the surface world and joining our troupe of eclectic entertainers?

Are you truly happy where you are? It does appear that you are having great fun in your new life, but how long do you think it can last?
Do you yearn for something more?
What would it take to tempt you to leave that miserable old mountain behind?

-Demetrius the Demented

((yes, I got a bit flowery there, so I made sure to put the actual query in red)) :Peace:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm 
Lich
Lich

ah... awesome reply.
But damn, what a wench.
Overthrown, un-bid, nearly mulched, skinned alive, and still so bitchy.

"There seems to have been a miscommunication.
I don't do seduction. This is what's called a Cult of Personality."
D.t.D.

Should she ever make inquiries, Demetrius the Demented is actually an Anti-Paladin with no known connection to any entertainers. He is known to be a paranoid maniac (not only does he think everyone is out to get him, he is more than willing to meet them halfway).
He has also never been known to reach out to, or be terribly nice, to anyone... but its safe to say that nothing good was likely to come of this.

((if you ever want to make use of that char, feel free, you rock!))

[ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next