[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 360 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 pm 
Creator
Creator

That's right, this is a chance for you, the readers, to get a peek directly into the Northrealm via my brain. Talk to the characters of YAFGC and I'll have them answer you. They won't give spoilers, they won't divulge secrets, and in some cases they may be distracted by what's going on in their world at the time, but they will interact one-on-one. You might even get answers from other characters, too.
This is an excersize for me to explore another aspect of the YAFGC gang, but I thought maybe some of you would find it fun to talk to them.

Or you can ignore this thread, it will rot, and it will disappear into obscurity.

Whichever.

-BK

Profile WWW YIM  

Post subject: Re: The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:36 am 
Orc
Orc

Should we ask questions as ourselves or roleplay it with characters of our own?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 am 
Lich
Lich

So ... Goat ... what's life with Dragon and Lion *really* like?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 am 
Demigod
Demigod

Lucas, my boy, a bit of advice. Make sure you mention the damn curse to any prospective Baronesses. For that matter, see if Mrs B will help you broker a deal to get Baron Elwood away from the drow in exchange for ending the curse.

Then you are a bot and must be banned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:43 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

My lady Giovanna, i will try not to ask anything indiscreet about the Baron Lucas, but i would really like to know how easy or difficult it is to command a ship of hardy male pirates!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:23 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

So, Cadugan, where do you fall in the entire Evil vs. Good/Lawful vs. Chaotic thing?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Lucas, I hope that it will be very soon that you'll have a king installed, and that a rescue of Baron Elwood will soon follow. Though I have to admit, I think using a quest of rescuing the Baron would be an excellent way of determining who should be king. It could show who's the best leader, as well as make even the current good relations with the elves just that much better. Who knows, as Lord Felgrin pointed out it could lead to lifting that curse. Then you could get married, if you decided that a wife was what you wanted. It would also mean never fearing having carrot cake served for dessert. :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Cadugan, not surprisingly I've been curious about that fox I've seen with you. What can you tell us about him? Although, if he can speak for himself, I'd certainly like to hear what he has to say.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Lucas, oh you're quite welcome. Well, it was a thought. Good luck with the tourney, I hope you'll find a good king very soon.

Cadugan, thanks for the info. I was just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:10 am 
Orc
Orc

I'm gonna try this from a roleplaying approach. I'll use the evil Cleric I mentioned in another thread. Lazarus started as a Grey-Elf follower of Tiamat, married (mated) to a Blue Dragon. After he died a rather impressive death (a tale for another time) Tiamat raised him as a Half-Dragon and he became an NPC. I've used him since, older, and with his power and Dragonblood diminished.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/ ... ugshot.jpg

The Hobgoblin guards decide not to argue with the imposing Dragon rider, and let him past. "Let the Drow deal with him." He presents himself at the Drow border. "I am an emissary from Tiamat, seeking audience with Lolth." Lazarus can't help but wonder if he still holds Tiamats favour as he makes his way to the den of her rival.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry guys - I'm gonna call a nix on RP in this thread. It should really all be down in the Gaming folder if this is going to become an RP session. I can move it if that's the consensus.

Profile WWW  

[ 360 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next