[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - Greetings! Present for Readers of Rich's 10 Doctor's comic.

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Greetings! Present for Readers of Rich's 10 Doctor's comic.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:45 am 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 am 
Beholder
Beholder

So far so good. Maybe you and Captain Chaotica could get together and kibitz.

Profile YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:53 am 
Goblin
Goblin

If she'd like to, I have no problems talking.. :)

The next two are emailed over.. I did The Master and a TimeLord in ceremonial robes. As requested. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:40 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

The Timelord in robes is pretty fun - and Zarbi?

I might have seen the ep, but I just have to ask - what ep was it?
(so no one has to click back to the first page, here's the link again)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

The Zarbi were featured in "The Web Planet", a William Hartnell episode (early on too).

More information here:
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Web_Planet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:18 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

From the photos, your Zarbi is much more convincing :mrgreen:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 am 
Goblin
Goblin

Just emailing in the Rani now.. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:32 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

That's one grumpy Rani!

The Master and the The Third Doctor look like they're ready to take on another duel :biggrin:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

That's what I was going for. :D

I decided that I needed to add some to my original 3rd Doctor. He was missing a bit of "flounce" and "swash" for lack of better words. And once I had the Master done, I'd figured out whay he needed.. his hat from "Spearhead" and the fencing saber from his duel with Delgado's Master. And that's got him looking better for me. I've also slightly touched up the 9th Doctor.. fixed his hair and expression and gave his jacket a few edits to look less flat after watching Eccleston in "End of the World" and "The Long Game" last night.

I still really miss Eccleston in the role. Tennant is good, but in 13 episodes Eccleston reignited a love for the show in me and he was there far too briefly. :p

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The next five have been added to the gallery.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Great! and I see I've graduated to a Puce Guardian - 8)
Good thing it wasn't mauve, I might have been dangerous!
:smartass:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yeah; we figured you needed some loves for stepping up to volunteer as a mod.

I just realized that the Ten Doctors crowd might not be familiar with the personal ranks and icons business... every once in a while, when someone strikes us as deserving for whatever reason (makes me laugh consistently, does something truly awesome for the site, has a particular flair that should be celebrated), I nag Rich until he makes a new icon, and then I mess with their designation. It keeps me amused. :D

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Well thanks for the upgrade - I love the dematerializing tardis <g> Glad you found somehow found the time in the middle of your move!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Going to have a couple more done (hopefully tonight).. been working around the house that last few days getting some maintenance done, but should have the Tractater and Judoon done (with luck) by tonight. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Looking forward to seeing them!

Profile WWW  

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next