[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - Greetings! Present for Readers of Rich's 10 Doctor's comic.

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:29 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Greetings! Present for Readers of Rich's 10 Doctor's comic.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:51 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

.. reading Rich's comic gave me an idea to do up an avatar for myself there.. which lead to another one.. and another.. :D

I've done up a collection of Doctor Who based South Park style avatars that you can add a background into and serve up for yourself. :)

17 so far (as of today).. all served up through Google's Picasa.

Here's a list of what all I've done up to choose from:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Fifth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Seventh Doctor
Eighth Doctor
Ninth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Matt Smith

and then some monsters

Silurian
Cybus Inductries Cyberman
Mondasian Cyberman
Raxacoricofallapatorian (or Slitheen)
Vashta Narada
... and ...
Dalek!

I'm working on them as I have time.. and would love to hear some feedback on them.

You can view them here, and enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/darrenryall ... directlink

Did these up as an appreciation for Rich's comic, and I hope that you guys all like them. :D

Last edited by darrenryall on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Greetings! Present for Readers of Rich's 10 Doctor's comic.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 am 
Orc
Orc

*giggles* These are brilliant! (that's rather quickly becoming my favorite word...I find myself saying/typing it several times a day...)

I may just have to take Crazyeyes!Four, or maybe Chipper!Ten, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking good, darren! I don't have the time to resize them myself, but if you've got 80 x 80 versions, I'll happily upload them to the forum avatar gallery. Thank you for your work!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Those... Are so awesome. I love them. My only critique would be... I think Five needs a different expression. I think it would fit him better. But that's just my humble opinion! I still think they're all wicked. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

These are now available for easy use on the board, in the avatar gallery 'darren ryall chibi doctors'

Thanks again for all your work!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Okay, Davros and the Auton are now done.. working on the Sea Devil when I get back from the store. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:04 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

ooh - to choose ... hmmm

A gelf? Cassandra? I'm sure you'll do at least one Master, so ... a cat nun?
Judoon? The woman leading the Shadow Proclaimation? Plant creature from Seed of Doom?
Set from ...oh that one with aliens posing as Egyption gods and taking over archeologists with robot mummies, and a hideout on Mars, whatever it was called.
Yeti?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

I knew you'd know the name <g>

Hmm- a South Park Tractater ... that could be funny to see beside Turlough :biggrin:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:31 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

I'm willing to give a shot to anything that I can find a picture for.. :)

And Davros and an Auton have just been emailed over as avatars, along with posting them on Picasa. :D

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next