[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - Ask Rich! -How What Why Where and WHO! Non FAQ questions!

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask Rich! -How What Why Where and WHO! Non FAQ questions!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Okay Rich, I got one for you!

It's an idea I got when going over Father's Day with someone on another bboard, - remember that cool, but utterly inexplicable scene where the Doctor strolls up to his tardis, steps in - and then both doors are flung open as he whirls around in shock that it's just a little white box on the inside?

It happened as some sort of reaction to the Reapers. So then I got to thinking of the Reapers and all those cardises parked around where they were flying ...

What if, as an extra, after the somedaysoonitfeels that you wrap up this comic, you make a page (yes, this is turning into an idea of giving you more to draw) as a flashback/extra/easteregg (it's coming up) type thing, showing that at least one or two of the Doctors happily approach the cardis - and there's no tardis inside! So then the Doctor(or Doctors) are sitting inside a cadallic with Reapers dive bombing overhead, and a time limit on when they can get out and perhaps the Timelords step in to stop things - so you have a cadillac racing across the death zone, trying to avoid or get out before the time is up!

I just think it would be a really cool scene to see on paper, the car skidding around dive-bombing reapers, and perhaps Drax 'getting one with the door' :twisted: or perhaps two Doctors playing distraction and crunch, oops, so much for that Reaper as they race for safety.

I know, you have far too much to do and here I am throwing something else out at you, that wont move the story along ... but I just pictured that - cardis racing out of the death zone, leather jacketed Doctor at the wheel, and had to share it, :wacky: - hey, your story inspired it!

a place to view pics with a Reaper attack, while your things are packed ...
and, from time-and-space.co.uk -

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm 
Orc
Orc

I have a big question... Was 9 bluffing on page 180? Because he had seen the 10th Doctor's future, and he knew that he would survive. Or does this mean he thought that the 10th Doctor's future was in the past of Dalek Tor?

(Or is it just a plot hole?)

Because the table in the Appendex shows that the 9th Doctor went to the 10th Doctor and the Guardians first...

(Sorry for the repost, I just want to know. >>)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:27 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm 
Orc
Orc

Have you based any of the characters upon Hilary or yourself (apart from page 128 of T10D ;) ) in any of your strips?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 am 
Orc
Orc

Do you ever need inspiration to draw?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 pm 
Orc
Orc

Another out-dated question.

Why does 9 realize that there's been meddling when he's with the other 10 Doctors, when obviously, he's seen the White Guardian and the Black Guardian? (Granted, there were other meddlers in the equation, but still)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am 
Puce Guardian
Puce Guardian

I think it's something to do with the Time Viewer thingamabob that Drax had in his cardis.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am 
Kobold
Kobold

A pesky question:

Rich-will you put me out of my pain and bless me with some Doc9/Eccleston adventures soon?

He is the one Doctor who really is lacking in stories and I loved your take on him

Post subject: Re: Ask Rich! -How What Why Where and WHO! Non FAQ questions
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm 
Costello
Costello

Here's a question...

Has Robin Hood ever appeared in the Doctor Who stories of the ComixBlog? If not, had you ever thought to have the Doctor and company encounter him?

I know that you don't do requests, so please don't consider this to be one... It's something that came to me after I encountered a particular book on Robin, and I immediately thought of the ComixBlog.

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: Ask Rich! -How What Why Where and WHO! Non FAQ questions
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next