[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog • View topic - In the Black Mountain

Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: In the Black Mountain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 pm 
Creator
Creator

The Drow Queen inspected her nails before glancing back up to Sushulana.
"So....to reiterate.... you have some proposition whereby you think you can 'impress' the Queen Under the Mountain into letting you work with the Mountain Military Forces.... and I have said that
if you can get Her Majesty to give you some kind of employment, then you're free to honour it.... but if she sends you back to me, I'll have you packed into a tiny cage in Arachne's playroom."

She leaned back and folded her hands primly on her shapely lap. "Have you got a plan yet?"

Profile WWW YIM  

Post subject: Re: In the Black Mountain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:31 pm 
Lich
Lich

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:05 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 am 
Lich
Lich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:53 pm 
Creator
Creator

It was indeed the silent and watchful Arachne who took the book and inspected the cover. She flipped a couple of pages before handing it wordlessly to the Queen.

Nephilia took a little longer in her inspection. She actually read a few passages chosen at random before handing the book to her husband. Wolf settled in and pored over it more carefully.

"Field Marshall eh?" she asked with a snort. "Okay, so maybe you're not as stupid as we had originally passed you off. So your idea, just to be clear, is to disguise Elzaer'bith as an Orc whelp and insert her into the Royal nursery to act as a body guard -with Her Majesty's consent. And thus somehow ingratiate yourself into Black Mountain Society as some kind of military advisor."

Elzaer'Bith seemed unsure as to whether she approved or not. She stood with her arms folded mulling the idea over.

"One might have said so at the beginning." muttered Wolf, looking through a section on poisons.

"Only you now have to figure out how you're going to present your idea to the Queen, and you're hoping we'll somehow help get you an Audience." The Queen finished off, leaning back in her throne.

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:05 am 
Lich
Lich

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:54 pm 
Lich
Lich

I can't edit that last post, but I can add this -

"Yes... nothing impresses Orcs like a good fight. How do they do it? Non-leathal would be most appealing to me, as it would be bad form to try to get on their good side by killing some of them... or one would think so, at least.

With my staff, I could take on that Captain that whipped me, plus half a dozen of his buddies IF it was blunted weapons all-round. I could do that without any spells, but can we trust the other guys not to use any?

I'd have to use spells if I was going to take on anyone naked, the Amazons call that 'smooth' or Basic back where I come from. I ain't no good at fighting without a weapon or a spell at hand, never seemed much point for someone as dinky as I am, so I learned magic instead.
So, where do we go from here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:51 pm 
Creator
Creator

"Oh, I think a pit fight would be a marvellous idea." Nephilia said with a considered smile. "Magic isn't one of the Queen's favorite things... I'd be happy to set you up for a battle against Her best. Your state of undress I'll leave up to you, though naked to suggestive is always popular at these things. It would certainly garner you the attention you seek."
Nephilia looked Sushulana up and down, her eyes narrowed with thought. "What would be your weapon of choice?"

Some of the others in the room glanced at their Queen as if she'd gone mad, but knew better than to question her so boldly.

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm 
Lich
Lich

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:46 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:40 pm 
Lich
Lich

"Ahh, so it is in your hands I will be in," She says, looking straight into Arachne's red eyes with her own, which are turning a somewhat more electric shade of blue.

The look in those eyes is about all the warning Arachne will be getting. Phaing has been denied certain things for far, far too long. She's not exactly in control of herself at the moment.

She slaps the folded staff into Arachne's hand, but keeps a hold of it herself. She pulls Herself into Arachne, in a deliberate but not sodden movement, and stands on her toes to kiss her. The instant Arachne starts to return that kiss, it becomes soft, inviting, yielding to the Drow woman in so many ways ... but not all ways.
As if to demonstrate her flexibility, she brings one leg up and around, her heel trailing up until it finds Arachne's tailbone, rubbing and pressing her there until both women have their pelvic regions up against each other.

When the kiss breaks, Phaing does the unthinkable, and closes her eyes while still in Arachne's gasp... and is now speaking the the Queen. "Many thanks, your Grace. It would appear that I am truly in .... mmm.... your debt."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:45 am 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:43 pm 
Lich
Lich

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:32 pm 
Creator
Creator

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm 
Lich
Lich

Phaing will sleep long and deeply, afterwards, a full night's rest and then some. It does her a world of good; she is even healed up (ring) from the whipping and any minor things that might have happened with Arachne.

Bright and chipper, she will bounce out of bed and wash herself off with whatever water she can find. Phaing will discard most of her tattered and smelly clothing, saving only a couple of leather straps and small pouches. With nothing on but a smile, she will then scoop up her staff and launch into a quick little practice session that looks like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ZzQpYigRQ

The room itself is probably too small, its safer in any case for her to do it out in the hallway.

Once done with that, she returns to Arachne ready to start a new day. "Thanks so much, for everything. I suppose that ... bah! Enough about me. I find you to be fascinating, now more so than ever. Ah.... is this a breach of Drow propriety? I don't mean to pry, but I am curious about you, and how you came to be so... accomplished. You really knocked my socks off last night.
Well, if I HAD any, you would have.
Speaking of that, I still need something frivolous to wear to the arena, something that even an Orc would find taunting. They don't seem to think very highly of me, might as well capitalize on that."

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next